Urban Monarch Management
It all started in 2017 when after relocating from Chicago following a successful property management career Rachel Kegley, began searching for employment opportunities in Grand Rapids. Urban Monarch Management was founded out of the need for more professional condominium management companies in the West Michigan area.
Over the years, our portfolio and team has grown but our core values stay the same. Providing expert guidance and leadership to our communities. Our team are all credentialed managers with the Community Associations Institute. Many states nationwide have licensing requirements for community association managers. While Michigan is not one of those states, we follow the same path in investing in education and credentials for our team. This commitment will assure our clients that we are using the best resources and practices out there. We also follow a strict code of ethics when it comes to working with our communities. To learn more about manager credentials, please CLICK HERE.
Ready to partner with a professional management firm? Here are a few highlights of what we will bring to your community:
- A credentialed and experienced manager dedicated to your community.
- Cross trained assistant, and accounting staff to process resident work order requests, site visits, assist with task execution, resident announcements and more.
- Strong network of vendor relationships to assist with bidding seasonal requirements, scheduling, and projects.
- 24/7 access to secure online portal to process payments, review account ledgers, submit maintenance & architectural requests and access association specific documents.
- Systems and processes built in to automate many of the recurring and annual requirements.
- Fully transparent monthly financial reporting.
Why should you partner with a management company while developing a community?
- Forecast budget preparation and good practices consultation before development begins.
- Advisory Committee stand up, education and training.
- Rules and Regulation workshop drafting.
- Up to date on Michigan Condominium standards and policies
- Liaison between the owners and developer/builder.
- Successful & positive developer transition once the build out is complete.
- Handle all title and lender paperwork for upcoming closings.
Real Estate Sales (Buy/Sell)
We Know Your Community...
Resources to maximize your selling price.
Priority access to your condo records.
Historical knowledge of your building.
We’ll add your home to the MLS and instantly reach home buyers through Zillow, Realtor, Trulia and the Urban Monarch Management website to get the most online exposure for your home.
- Our contractor team is ready to assist with unit remodels, repairs and preparation for listing to get you top dollar for your home.
- Our marketing team works with professional photographers and videographers to ensure your home is beautifully captured and enhanced online.
- From staging and photos to showings and answering questions from potential buyers – our real estate team knows the market and has you covered.
- We’ll coordinate with your Association to ensure rule compliance and a smooth transition.
Our Clients Say
Free Home Estimate
"*" indicates required fields